Visit Singapore Zoo: Top 10 Zoo in the World

Friday, July 25, 2008

Top 10 Zoo in the World

http://blog.ratestogo.com/best-zoos

As a child, I loved visiting the zoo. The world’s most incredible species all gathered into one location for our viewing pleasure. As I grew up, the novelty wore off as I began viewing animals as innocent victims that had been plucked from their natural habitats, but that opinion soon changed as well.

Today’s zoos have evolved and are much more sophisticated than the ones I visited more than 20 years ago. They’re developed to resemble the natural habitats of each animal, allowing them to roam, mate, and feed as they would have anywhere else in the world. The world is full of zoos, and we’ve searched each continent for the best (for both you and the animals)!

10. Animal Kingdom, Orlando
9. Basel Zoo, Switzerland
8. Beauval Zoo, France
7. Bronx Zoo, New York
6. National Zoological Gardens of South Africa
5. Berlin Zoological Garden, Germany
4. Schonbrunner Zoo, Australia
3. Smithsonian National Zoological Park, Washington, DC
2. Toronto Zoo
1. Singapore Zoo

Will I be able to visit them all in my life time?

No comments: